Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Eye and Vision Care

Knot under my eyelid



What doctor would I see regarding a knot that has formed under my right eye lid near the bridge of my nose? I noticed it several weeks ago. It has now begun to hurt.


I recommend scheduling an appointment with an optometrist or ophthalmologist in your area for further evaluation.
Thank you for visiting NetWellness!

For more information:

Go to the Eye and Vision Care health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Julia Rae Geldis, OD, MS Julia Rae Geldis, OD, MS
Clinical Associate Professor of Optometry
College of Optometry
The Ohio State University