Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

Erection Problem



I am a boy at 15 years old and I`ve smoked 2 cigarettes. One day I come home and couldn`t get erection. I`m very very very scared that it will stay. Will it pass and be over if I stop smoking or will it stay for life?


I am not clear about your age. If you are a teenager, then you should begin treatment with your primary care provider (PCP) and perhaps a urologist. If you are over 40, can go directly to the urologist.

For more information:

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Allen D Seftel, MD Allen D Seftel, MD
Formerly, Professor of Urology
School of Medicine
Case Western Reserve University